Dr. Madani-Becker, FACS
Dr. Madani-Becker completed her Ophthalmology residency at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, part of the world-renowned Albert Einstein Medical College in New York. She was the chief resident in her final year and also completed a prestigious Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas.
She is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Madani-Becker’s practice provides comprehensive eye care with specialization in Cataract and Refractive Surgery. Dr. Madani- Becker has performed over 5000 advanced Cataract Surgeries and Laser Vision Correction since 1999, specializing in the latest in Bladeless, Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery as well as Lasik and Refractive Surgery. She is also an expert in implanting multifocal, Toric and Monofocal implants. To accommodate her patients, Dr. Madani-Becker is credentialed at several Surgery Centers and Hospitals (see list below).
Memberships and Associations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Licensed in the State of California
- Licensed in the State of New York
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- South Bay Surgery Center, Torrance
- Specialty Surgery Center, Beverly Hills
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, San Pedro
NVISION Laser Center, Torrance