Dr. Madani-Becker completed her Ophthalmology residency at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, part of the world-renowned Albert Einstein Medical College in New York. She was the chief resident in her final year and also completed a prestigious Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas.
She is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Madani-Becker’s practice provides comprehensive eye care with specialization in Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
Dr. Madani- Becker has performed over 5000 advanced Cataract Surgeries and Laser Vision Correction since 1999, specializing in the latest in Bladeless, Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery as well as Lasik and Refractive Surgery. She is also an expert in implanting multifocal, Toric and Monofocal implants. To accommodate her patients, Dr. Madani-Becker is credentialed at several Surgery Centers and Hospitals (see list below).
Memberships and Associations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Licensed in the State of California
- Licensed in the State of New York
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- South Bay Surgery Center, Torrance
- Specialty Surgery Center, Beverly Hills
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, San Pedro
NVISION Laser Center, Torrance