Dr. Madani-Becker completed her Ophthalmology residency at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, part of the world renowned Albert Einstein Medical College in New York. She was the chief resident in her final year and also completed a prestigious Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas.
She is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American College of Surgeons.
During her fellowship training, Dr. Madani-Becker perfected new and innovative advances for the treatment of corneal disease and advanced surface disorder management techniques, in addition to other medical and surgical aspects of the eye.
She participates in the annual meetings of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons presenting several original posters and papers.
Dr. Madani- Becker’s practice provides comprehensive eye care with specialization in Cataract and Refractive Surgery. Dr. Madani- Becker has been performing advanced Cataract Surgery and Laser Vision Correction since 1999. She is specializing in the latest in Bladeless, Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery as well as Lasik and Refractive Surgery. She is also an expert in implanting multifocal, Toric and Monofocal implants. To accommodate her patients, Dr. Madani-Becker is credentialed at several Surgery Centers and Hospitals (see list below).
Dr. Madani-Becker is looking forward to meeting with you and your family to provide outstanding medical and surgical eye care.
Memberships and Associations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Licensed in the State of California
- Licensed in the State of New York
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- South Bay Surgery Center, Torrance
- Specialty Surgery Center, Beverly Hills
- Little Company of Mary Hospital, San Pedro
- NVISION Laser Center, Torrance
back to top